As a key decision-maker, are you interested in leveraging cash flow with R&D tax credits and grants? On February 26, from 6-8 pm, we are Mythbusting Irish R&D Tax Credits with RDP Associates Inc. joined by Enterprise Ireland, over a drinks reception at the upstairs bar of The Odeon.
Did you know, the average R&D tax credit for SME’s is €116K each year and €1.9M for large companies? Though surprisingly, there are still many companies not taking advantage of the program. And many that are claiming are missing out on available work and tax credits just by misinterpreting the rules.
So what can you expect from our guest speakers?
R&D tax credits
- A quick review of the benefits of making a R&D tax credit claim and stats on the program
- Examples of what qualifies for R&D tax credits in your industry
- Common missed opportunities to increase your claim
- How to handle Revenue if you are selected for audit
- An overview of grants available to indigenous Irish companies including grants for hiring; R&D; Training and export.
Space is limited, so please register your interest asap.